We expect all trainees to comply with management and to conform to Elite permanent make up Katerina rules at all times. If these rules are disregarded or the trainees behaves wrongly in some other way elite permanent make up Katerina may discipline trainees.
Disciplinary action can consist of a formal oral warning, written warning,and a final written warning.
- Trainees should comply with the terms of their course.
- Trainees should satisfactorily perform the instructions given for carrying out the function of their course .
- Trainees should satisfactorily perform any reasonable request relating to their function by an authorised trainer.
- All absence from course, except for reasons of sickness, should be authorised.
- There should be proper and authorised use of Elite permanent make up Katerina equipment, time and property.
- Making of long or numerous private telephone calls (and emails) is not permitted.
- Removal of Elite permanent make up Katerina property from the premises without permission is not permitted.
- All safety rules should be adhered to at all times.
- Safety equipment should be used at all appropriate times.
- Threatening, aggressive or violent behaviour or language is not permitted and may lead to dismissal – this applies during course
- Discriminatory behaviour, language, or non-verbal language is not permitted.
- Harassment of individuals, whether sexual or otherwise, is not permitted.
- Bullying of individuals, in any form, is not permitted.
- Behaviour or actions that would in any way jeopardise the safety or well-being of other trainers or trainees is not permitted.
- Unnecessary disclosure of confidential information concerning the work of Elite permanent make up Katerina or its trainees is not permitted (this does not affect the trainees rights under the Public Interest Disclosure Act 1998).
- The drinking of alcohol or the taking of illegal drugs on Elite permanent make up Katerina premises is not permitted.
- Smoking or drinking on Elite permanent make up Katerina premises is not permitted.
- trainees must not behave in a way that brings or may bring Elite permanent make up Katerina into disrepute.
- trainees will not bring sexually explicit material (pornographic) into the workplace or engage in inappropriate sexually explicit conversation within the workplace.
- Trainees will treat guests and clients with respect at all times.
- Trainees will dress in a manner suitable for the workplace.
- Shouting and verbal intimidation is also seen as unacceptable and will constitute gross misconduct.
- All training materials as training manuals and dvds are under copyright and all trainees understand those documents can not be use for 3rd party or different purposes (legal action can be taken)